O&B Canteen

A new restaurant opened along with the new TIFF Bell Lightbox in the entertainment district. It's a branch of Oliver & Bonacini, who typically receives good reviews.



It's more of a nine-to-fiver's lunch spot, where you can order your pre-prepared food cafeteria style, but for those not on-the-go, they have a full service dinner menu. We started with the potted shrimp appetizer, and Tia had the vegetarian curry, and I had the gnocchi. Once again, we were faced with no prosseco, so we each had a glass of rose. For dessert, Tia had the fruit and I had the lemon posset.

I think I would rather come here for lunch, because the somewhat posh menu didn't really fit the atmosphere of being meshed with grab-'n-go lunch. But the food was delicious, service excellent, and overall and fantastic experience. O&B is high on my list now!

No comments:

Post a Comment